You will need:
- 4 quart sauce pot
- Big dining fork to check meat while cooking
- 1 lb beef round tip cubed
- 1/2 pkg of Mrs Dash Salt-Free Beef Stew Seasoning packet
- 4 oz Modelo Cervesa
- 1 oz rice wine
- 1/2 T Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/8 cup of water
- 1/2 of green apple sliced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 carrot sliced
- 1 celery stalk sliced
- 1 baseball size yellow potato cubed
- 1 cup red onion chopped
- Another 1/8 cup water
- Sea Salt to taste
- Brown meat in sauce pot on med heat for 5 minutes.
- Add half packet of Mrs Dash seasoning and continue to brown until all sides are browned.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce, Modelo, rice wine and water. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir in veggies and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cover for 1 hour. Stir every 20 minutes.
- Stir in 1/8 cup water or enough to make it a gravy consistency and cook my meat wants to fall aPart-y all the time….aParty all the time….by using your fork. Basically, make sure beef is fall apart-y with fork. 😉
- Serve and garnish with cut parsley.
- Enjoy with a nice red wine….or alcohol beverage of your choice! 😆
Note: Dinner was delish! 😋 Thank you Eric ! 😘
Fact: Eddy Murphy is a singer!🎙