You Will Need:
- Mixing bowl
- mixing spoon
- 9 x 13 Pyrex baking dish
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick of melted butter – 4 oz
- 1 package of frozen chopped spinach thawed
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups of cheddar jack cheese
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1t baking powder
- Turn your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients listed in your mixing bowl thoroughly.
- Pour your mixed ingredients into your baking dish evenly.
- Place in oven for 35 minutes. Check around the edges to see if done. Ovens differ in cooking time.
- Take out of oven and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Cut into squares and enjoy a quick and easy spinach quiche.
It’s such an easy recipe to whip up. Bon appetit!